Sitncycle - Sit N Cycle Scam

I found the same problem except on the screen where it says to continue I Xd out of it and never got thanks for your order screen so I believed I got out of it. The next day I see a pending charge of $239.

I called my company and they said it says pending so it probably didn't go through but if it does call and we will dispute. I called the company and the rude guy says well if you can read you would have seen the price. I asked him to tell me where he couldn't. He says I can't cancel the order.

I said it says it will ship in 3 to 5 business days. Sorry it already shipped. I didn't get any notification. I asked for a supervisor he says my supervisor will say the same thing I already said.

I said I want someone with more authority. He says so don't I but I'm stuck with you. After being on hold for at least 5 minutes a woman comes on and I said I hope you are not as rude as your subordinate. She continued as he did.

You will receive an email saying it shipped. Well you always get an email saying thanks for your order. I didn't so I know you did not process my order. Yes we did and you can't stop it.

I will report the order as fraud. You can't do that. Sorry we are such an efficient company that we already sent your order. No you are a rip off company.

Look all the way to the bottom at the fine print there it is you should have read it.

So the plan is to report it as fraud and refuse the package when it arrives so they have to return it. Let's see what happens now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sitncycle Customer Care.

Reason of review: horrible and rude customer service and false pricing.

I didn't like: How can you say no stars.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 12, 2016.

Sitncycle Shopping Advertisement Review from Attleboro, Massachusetts

If you look at the site ~ it only states the full additional charges in very small print at the very bottom of the page. It's not mentioned in the Frequently Asked questions or ANYWHERE else.

Knowing that $19.99 would be insane (but it looks like cheap plastic so who knows), I logged in to check it out. It never said anything about additional payment but I still wanted out of the purchase so as I attempted to back out of the site it through me to a final payment screen~ "Thank you for you order" final charge 249.00 ~ no conformation screen that says "are you sure you want to make this purchase" that honest sites have. Also no PayPal (wonder why!!!) By the grace of God I was able to stop the shipping in time. Many people say that they weren't and had to pay 70.00 to ship it back.

Very poor business practice with this company. It's posted all over the web.

If this bike would positively make me thin in a week I still wouldn't order it out of principle. I've never seen a advertisement so shady in my life!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sitncycle Shopping Advertisement.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 28, 2016.

Ripoff From SitNcycle

I NEED TO CANCEL THIS ORDER ALREADY CONTACTED MY CREDIT CARE COMPANY AND WILL DISPUTE ANY CHARGES TO CREDIT CARD DO NOT SHIP THIS ORDER ALREALY TOLD RECIPEINT TO REFUSE SHIPMENT SO IF IT GETS LOSE OR DAMAMGED I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE

Total rip off ordered on line and was charged $239.00 told that I couldn't cancel order for 5 hours because I ordered ONLINE and now I am not in their systems but they also sent me an email confirmation I spoke to a person named DJ and was told by him that this happens about 100 times a day and he still works for the company BUYER BEWARE TOTAL RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF IF THEY SHiP ORDER IT IS ON THEM BECAUSE THEY WON'T LET ME CANCEL ALREADY TALKED TO CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO DISPUTE THE CHARGE BEWARE BEFORE YOU PURCHASE

I was told by Chase in customer service and Art today and was told that this item was shipped as I stated yesterday I will not be responsible for this shipment if it is loss are stolen. If was told by DJ and Jack yesterday that the order was not in their systems now I am told today by Chase and Art that they can't stop shipment and will continue to bill my credit card this company have failed to communicate with customers total ripoff and I will be contacting my local consumer advocate about this problem since it seems that this is standard operating procedure at this company if my credit card is charge for this item

Product or Service Mentioned: Sitncycle Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Art chase dj and jack could not help with order processing.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 15, 2016.