I found the same problem except on the screen where it says to continue I Xd out of it and never got thanks for your order screen so I believed I got out of it. The next day I see a pending charge of $239.

I called my company and they said it says pending so it probably didn't go through but if it does call and we will dispute. I called the company and the rude guy says well if you can read you would have seen the price. I asked him to tell me where he couldn't. He says I can't cancel the order.

I said it says it will ship in 3 to 5 business days. Sorry it already shipped. I didn't get any notification. I asked for a supervisor he says my supervisor will say the same thing I already said.

I said I want someone with more authority. He says so don't I but I'm stuck with you. After being on hold for at least 5 minutes a woman comes on and I said I hope you are not as rude as your subordinate. She continued as he did.

You will receive an email saying it shipped. Well you always get an email saying thanks for your order. I didn't so I know you did not process my order. Yes we did and you can't stop it.

I will report the order as fraud. You can't do that. Sorry we are such an efficient company that we already sent your order. No you are a rip off company.

Look all the way to the bottom at the fine print there it is you should have read it.

So the plan is to report it as fraud and refuse the package when it arrives so they have to return it. Let's see what happens now.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of how can you say no stars. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "horrible and rude customer service and false pricing" of sitncycle customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $240. Sitncycle needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sitncycle customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sitncycle.

Comments